T20 World Cup: Out of the tournament, saved the honor in the last match, the captain said – we will win against India…

New Delhi. Pakistan team, which played against Ireland in the last league match of ICC T20 World Cup, saved its honour by registering a spectacular victory. On the basis of deadly bowling of Shaheen Afridi and Imad Wasim, the team restricted Ireland to a score of just 106 runs. After faltering badly, captain Babar Azam led the team to victory with great difficulty. After winning the match, he said that we were not good in the tournament.

Babar Azam said after the match, “We performed well, we took early wickets in bowling. We could not do well in batting, but we won together with the tail-end batsmen. The bowling was good as the conditions were favorable to our fast bowlers. We made some mistakes in batting, we had chances to win against USA and India.”

2 Indian players left the World Cup midway and returned to India, batting coach confirmed that it was already decided to go

Babar further said, “If the team needs me to open, I will do it and if they need me to bat at 3, I am ready to do that too. Whatever suits the team’s situation, I will do that. We have good players, a few days of rest and then the series. We will sit and assess where we made mistakes. As a team, we were not good in this tournament.”

The performance of the Pakistan cricket team has been disappointing in the last few years. The Pakistan team has been under question due to its poor performance. There are many reasons for this poor performance of the Pakistan team. The frequent change of captain of the team and the decisions of the team management are also reasons.

Tags: Babar Azam, ICC T20 world cup, Pakistan cricket team, T20 World Cup

Related articles