T20 World Cup: No place for Sanju Samson in Yuvraj Singh’s playing XI, Hardik’s fitness also under scrutiny…

New Delhi. Sanju Samson may have made a place in the Indian team for the T20 World Cup, but his place in the playing eleven is not going to be easy. When Yuvraj Singh, one of the biggest heroes of Indian cricket, chose India’s best playing eleven, it included Rishabh Pant and not Sanju Samson. Yuvraj Singh, who hit six sixes in one over, also explained the reason for this.

The T20 World Cup is to be held in West Indies and America from June 1. The first match of the Indian team is on 5th June. What kind of playing eleven can the Indian team have in the T20 World Cup? Yuvraj Singh, who was the Player of the Tournament of the World Cup 2011, has openly answered such questions. The official website of ICC has published the entire conversation with Yuvraj Singh.

India never won the T20 World Cup after the start of IPL, will ‘Rohit Brigade’ be able to repeat the charisma of ‘Mahi Army’?

Talking about India’s possible playing eleven, Yuvraj Singh says that Rohit Sharma and Yashasvi Jaiswal will open. Virat Kohli will play at his favorite number 3. After this Suryakumar Yadav will come. Yuvraj says that India has many options for numbers 5-6, but he would like India to make a combination of left hander-right hander batsmen at these numbers.

Yuvraj Singh says, ‘I would probably choose Rishabh Pant. It is true that Sanju is in great form. He is also captaining well in the IPL. On the other hand, Rishabh Pant has also made a good comeback in the IPL. Rishabh Pant is a left-hander and has the ability to change the match. He has won many matches for India in the past as well. I think Pant is the player who can win matches on the big stage.’

ICC has chosen Yuvraj Singh as the brand ambassador of T20 World Cup 2024. In the World Cup 2007 itself, Yuvi had hit six sixes in one over of Stuart Broad. When asked about the place of all-rounder Hardik Pandya, Yuvraj said, ‘Hardik is important for Team India. I think his bowling will prove to be decisive for Team India. But for this it is important for them to remain fit. A lot will depend on Hardik’s fitness.

Tags: Rishabh Pant, sanju samson, T20 World Cup, Yuvraj singh

Related articles