T20 World Cup: ‘I will shine again one day…’ The player who was being questioned for 7 months, did wonders

Bridgetown: India has won the T20 World Cup title by defeating South Africa by seven runs. The stars of the Indian cricket team looked great in the final match. Every player showed his strength and performed brilliantly. But a player who was facing a crisis for almost 7 months has done wonders. For the last 7 months, questions were being raised on that player in every way. Even the audience in IPL was bullying him. Yes, we are talking about India’s legendary cricketer Hardik Pandya.

Let us tell you that Indian cricket team’s all-rounder Hardik Pandya was out of the World Cup 2023. The reason for his exclusion was his injury. He suffered this setback when India was preparing for the semi-finals. Hardik was injured while bowling during the match played in Pune.

Read- T20 World Cup 2024: The world rejoiced on India’s victory, Israel-US congratulated, Anand Mahindra said Jai Ho…

IPL also went bad
IPL was also not special for Hardik Pandya. Mumbai Indians’ performance was very poor throughout the season. Hardik Pandya was given the command of Mumbai Indians for the entire season. But Mumbai Indians and Rohit Sharma fans did not like this. Fans started bullying Hardik Pandya on the field itself. He had to face the anger of the audience. Hardik also had to face a ban for one match in the season. Pandya became the second captain in IPL 2024, who was banned for one match due to slow over rate. Let us tell you that the news of turmoil in his personal life was also in the headlines.

Showed his performance in T20
Pandya, the vice-captain of the Indian team, expressed confidence in his abilities despite facing challenges in the months leading up to the T20 World Cup. His contribution during the tournament proved crucial to the team’s success. Throughout the World Cup, Pandya showcased his all-round skills, scoring 144 runs with the bat and taking 11 wickets with his bowling. His best performance came in the final against South Africa, where his figures of three wickets for 20 runs played a key role in India’s thrilling seven-run win in Barbados.

What did an emotional Pandya say after the win?
After the victory, Pandya said, ‘It is very emotional, things were not going well, but this was something the whole country wanted. Especially for me, after six months, I have not said a single word, things were not going well but I knew there would come a time when I would shine… an occasion like this makes it even more special.’

Tags: Hardik Pandya, ICC T20 world cup

Related articles